Versabucket is looking for people who are hard-working, dependable and ready for an adventure! We pride ourselves in being the new generation of bucket truck escorts, and we serve clients throughout the entire continental USA. Safe practices, on the job training and helping our clients save time and money are our top priorities.
Both Bucket Truck Drivers and Operators are required to have a clean driving record, clean drug screen and background checks, schedule flexibility and the ability to travel frequently.
This position is unique in that you will have to:
- Acquire/Maintain all company required training courses and certificates
- Follow all Safety precautions
- Follow all DOT regulations and Utilizing the ELOG tablet (Drivers)
- Maintain a clean driving record
- Escort all local and out of state loads safely (Drivers)
- Operate Bucket Truck on local and out of state projects (Operators)
- Work at extreme heights (Operators)
- Navigate around power lines
Why choose us? We offer competitive pay, in house training, medical/dental/vision insurances, and 401K. While working with VersaBucket, you will get the chance to travel and see the country and meet different people all across the United States. We take pride in our trucks and pride in our service, and we welcome you to become a part of the VersaBucket family!
Please complete our online application at https://www.versabucket.com/careers/ or give us a call at 832-777-3001.